Domestic Violence Advocacy Training
Did you know that as many as 1 in 3 people will experience domestic violence in their lifetimes? You can help!
- This event has passed.
Silence won’t eliminate violence.
Attend this 40-hour training on domestic violence crisis intervention. Domestic violence volunteers may assist with our 24-hour hotline, provide crisis intervention, provide presentations to our children’s group, or assist with day-to-day tasks at Constance Morris House, our domestic violence shelter.
- Thursday, May 2: 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, May 4: 8am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
- Tuesday, May 7: 5:30-6pm (volunteers only), 6pm-9pm
- Thursday, May 9: 6pm-9pm
- Tues/Thurs, May 14 and 16: 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, May 18: 8am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
- Tues/Thurs, May 21 and 23: 6pm-9pm
- Tues/Thurs, May 28 and 30 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, June 1: 8am-3:30pm (volunteers only)
Limited space available.
Training is free with a 6-month volunteer commitment.
Training is free for Pillars Community Health employees/current Sexual Assault volunteers.
Cost is $250 without volunteer commitment.
Pillars Community Health – La Grange Park
333 N. La Grange Rd., Suite One
La Grange Park,IL60526United States
Stay Connected with Our Community
We welcome the opportunity to keep you up to date on Pillars Community Health news and opportunities. To receive email updates, sign up below.