Domestic Violence Advocacy Training
Did you know that as many as 1 in 3 women will experience domestic violence in their lifetimes? You can help!
Silence won’t eliminate violence
Attend this 40-hour training on domestic violence crisis intervention. Domestic violence volunteers may assist with our 24-hour hotline, provide crisis intervention, provide presentations to our children’s group, or assist with day-to-day tasks at Constance Morris House, our domestic violence shelter.
- Wednesday and Friday, January 9 and 11: 9 am-3:30 pm
- Wednesday and Friday, January 16 and 18: 9 am-3:30 pm
- Wednesday and Friday, January 23 and 25: 9 am-3:30 pm
- Wednesday and Friday, January 30 and February 1: 9 am-3:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 6: 9 am-3:30 pm (volunteers only)
Limited space available. Register below.
Training is free with a 6-month volunteer commitment.
Training is free for Pillars Community Health employees/current Sexual Assault volunteers.
Cost is $250 without volunteer commitment.
Pillars Community Health – La Grange Park
333 N. La Grange Rd., Suite One
La Grange Park, IL 60526 United States