Domestic Violence Advocacy Training
Did you know that as many as 1 in 3 people will experience domestic violence in their lifetimes? You can help!
Silence won’t eliminate violence.
Attend this 40-hour training on domestic violence crisis intervention. Domestic violence volunteers may assist with our 24-hour hotline, provide crisis intervention, provide presentations to our children’s group, or assist with day-to-day tasks at Constance Morris House, our domestic violence shelter.
- Thursday, May 2: 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, May 4: 8am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
- Tuesday, May 7: 5:30-6pm (volunteers only), 6pm-9pm
- Thursday, May 9: 6pm-9pm
- Tues/Thurs, May 14 and 16: 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, May 18: 8am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
- Tues/Thurs, May 21 and 23: 6pm-9pm
- Tues/Thurs, May 28 and 30 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, June 1: 8am-3:30pm (volunteers only)
Limited space available.
Training is free with a 6-month volunteer commitment.
Training is free for Pillars Community Health employees/current Sexual Assault volunteers.
Cost is $250 without volunteer commitment.
Pillars Community Health – La Grange Park
333 N. La Grange Rd., Suite One
La Grange Park,IL60526United States
Mantente en Contacto con Nuestra Comunidad
Es un placer tener la oportunidad de mantenerte al día con las noticias y oportunidades de Pillars Community Health. Para recibir correos electrónicos con noticias actuales, inscríbete a continuación.