CENTURY CELEBRATION RESCHEDULED
After much consideration, our Board of Directors has made the decision to postpone and reschedule the Century Celebration from Friday, October 1 to Friday, April 8, 2022.
We are offering ticket purchasers a few options:
- Receive a full refund for the cost of your ticket. If you choose this option, you should see a refund on your account within 3-5 business days.
- Be entered into the Diamond Ticket raffle. If you choose this option, we will use $100 of your ticket purchase toward automatically enrolling you in the raffle, and we will refund you the remaining $25.
- Keep your ticket for the future event date. If you choose this option, you will not need to re-register for the event at a later date.
Ticket holders should contact Special Event Coordinator Tiara Goodwin at email@example.com to select one of these options. Sponsors, ticket holders and volunteers are being contacted. We are excited to reschedule this event and celebrate our century of service again in the spring.
View our new 100th anniversary webpage. Click here to read our history!
Presented by the Pillars Community Health Board of Directors and Leadership Team
Purchase your Diamond Ticket for an opportunity to win a 5 night/4 day all-inclusive vacation at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. Tickets are $100 and only 100 tickets will be sold.
Trip for two includes:
• 5 days/4 nights accommodations at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in an oceanview room with balcony
• Daily breakfast and lunch
• Nightly dinner, up to 4 courses, all served a la carte. Lobster available nightly.
• Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Many premium brands included.
• Flask of Cruzan Rum & Coke and a Tortuga Rum Cake welcome amenity upon arrival
• Complimentary use of kayaks, Hobie Cat sail boats, water hammocks, standup paddle boards, wind
surfers, snorkel equipment, swim mats, beach chairs
• (1) swim with the turtles half-day snorkel trip per person
• Live entertainment
• Complimentary WiFi in room and property wide
• All gratuities
• Government room tax, resort fee and energy surcharge
• Free concierge reservation service
Resort blackout dates: December 23-31. A minimum 30 day advance reservation is required. Travel is valid through 09/30/2022.
If you are interested in sponsoring our 100th Anniversary celebration, please download our Sponsorship Packet to view our various opportunities.
Registration has closed at this time. Please contact Tiara Goodwin at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.