Behavioral health includes a person’s emotional, psychological, and social well-being as it relates to their mental health and substance use. All of us are on a mental health journey, whether we are experiencing emotional wellness, struggling with substance use, or experiencing symptoms of a mental illness. Wherever you are in that journey, we can help you work toward stability, recovery, and/or independence.
Services are available in English and Spanish. All patients are welcome regardless of health insurance status or any other factor such as age, language, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc.
For questions about accessing care:
Click to learn more about:
- Outpatient Mental Health
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Support to work toward therapeutic goals in the community
- A team approach for clients living with severe mental illness
- Crisis Services including a crisis hotline
- Employment Services
- Psychiatry, for Health Center patients
- Childhood bereavement support
- Prevention education and outreach
- The Community Healthcare Network, coordinated medical and behavioral health care