Since its launch in 2009, Pillars Community Health leads The Community Healthcare Network of the Western Suburbs. The Network is a collaboration among providers to deliver health care services to adults ages 19-64 who have low incomes, lack health insurance, or are medically underserved. Network partners include:
To enroll in the Network, patients receive an eligibility screening through our Benefits & Enrollment Team.
- Care coordination through our community health center
- Low-cost, comprehensive medical care, mental health services, and psychiatric services at Pillars Community Health
- Specialty care through a network of local specialists and referrals to Cook County Hospital (when local referrals are not available)
- Laboratory services provided free of charge through LabCorp
- Diagnostic, radiology services, and hospitalization through AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center in La Grange
- Discounted prescriptions