Provides administrative and clinical supervision to Behavioral Health Care Coordination team as part of the HealthChoice Pathways to Success program at Pillars Community Health. Pathways to Success is a State of Illinois initiative to provide comprehensive care coordination that will enhance access to critical behavioral, medical and social services for children with complex behavioral health challenges. This position supports Care Coordinators in their day-to-day processes and job responsibilities, provides training to assigned staff members and assists in care coordination services to children and families with behavioral health needs. The Supervisor will guide staff in the utilization of evidence-based practices (High Fidelity Wraparound) that are team-based, strength-based care approach to service planning and coordinating care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Supervises Behavioral Health Care Coordinators by providing clinical support, clinical and administrative supervision, and consultation.
2) Monitors quality and compliance within electronic health record, with funding sources and administrative tasks.
3) Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training and hiring staff; planning, assigning, and directing work; evaluating performance, providing coaching and development, addressing concerns and resolving problems, and managing employee timecards.
4) Maintains certification in High Fidelity Wraparound Care Coordination, IM+CANS, and other state required assessment tools and evidence based practices.
5) Monitors staff productivity and signs off on staff completion of case files including IM+CANS, Integrated Treatment Plans, treatment plan reviews, case notes, and discharges as appropriate.
6) Monitors and ensures staff compliance with timelines per clinical documents, case summaries, statistical data, or other requirements.
7) Provides staff training programs to provide necessary skills to implement the High-Fidelity Wrap and other care coordination best practices
8) Works collaboratively with identified partners and stakeholders to develop a network of resources including other community agencies and organizations such as DCFS, schools, hospitals, and primary care providers
9) Represents Pillars Community Health at community events and State meetings, as appropriate
10) Works in collaboration with other Pillars Community Health programs and staff.
11) Responds to clients and/or family needs outside of regularly scheduled session times as needed.
12) Supports Outpatient program leadership in engaging stakeholders to establish referral sources and enhance the outpatient programs based on identified community needs
13) Coordinates with other program Supervisors, Coordinators and Directors as needed
14) Ensures staff attendance at all required meetings.
15) Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or
related field required.
• Clinical License (LCPC/LCSW/LMFT) required.
• Supervisory experience required
• Certification in High Fidelity Wraparound and/or IM+CANS preferred.
• Experience working with children and families with behavioral health needs preferred.
Must maintain a safe driving record and have current valid Illinois Driver’s License. Personal vehicle needed for travel between PCH sites. May travel to client homes or community-based interventions, as needed. Mileage for authorized work-related purposes is reimbursable
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com