Provides supervision to Doctoral students in our Advanced Practicum program and/or APA accredited Doctoral Internship program. Provide testing and supervision services to the Psychological Testing Program. When applying, please include cover letter describing your interest in the position, Curriculum Vitae, and de-identified sample of a psychological testing report
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide consistent, weekly individual supervision to three Doctoral Interns or Doctoral Practicum students.
- Review and sign off on documentation related to therapy work.
- Attend weekly Student Supervisors Meeting for support and receive supervision from the Vice President of Behavioral Health.
- Collaborate with other supervisors and rest of training team regarding supervisee performance and progress both clinically and professionally.
- Provide supervision to Doctoral Interns and Doctoral Externs within testing program. Involves supervision of individual testing cases including supervision of battery selection, test administration, test interpretation, report writing and editing, and provision of testing feedback.
- Opportunities to provide group supervision (weekly group testing supervision, other process oriented or case presentation focused group supervisions).
- Participate in review of Internship and/or Externship applications and interviewing and selection processes.
- Present on topics of expertise for Internship Consortium, Practicum and Masters Internship training programs, or Pillars Community Health staff.
- Completion of Psychological Evaluations including Clinical Interviews and administration of valid empirically supported measures for the assessment of cognitive, personality, and social-emotional functioning. The Supervising Psychologist completes a small portion (Clinical Interview and administration of a brief measure) of every testing case they supervise (primary examiners are Doctoral Interns and Doctoral Externs) and may complete full batteries when needed.
- Knowledge of psychological conditions as defined by DSM-5.
- Develop thorough and detailed recommendations for treatment, school, employment, or home based on results of testing data.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology. Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the state of Illinois. Strong testing and report writing skills. Supervision experience preferred. Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org