Provide general reception support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Provides support to the clinical support team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Completes the site’s opening and closing procedures.
- Greets and directs clients and visitors.
- Checks clients in; receives and counts money from clients, enters the payment into the billing system and prints client receipt.
- Follows the walk-in protocol when clients request screening/intake.
- Answers telephone and directs the caller to the appropriate person.
- Follow Crisis protocol when requested by clinician or staff.
- Maintains a clean and orderly reception/waiting area
- Operates office machines; such machines include the telephone, typewriter, calculator, fax machine and copy machine. Contacts equipment vendors when maintenance is needed on printers and copiers
- Prepares the site’s scheduling book. Reserves office space based on the schedules of site staff.
- Sends office and kitchen supply requests to Executive Secretary to be ordered. Receives, stocks, and distributes supplies.
- Contacts the Facilities Director or Site Manager when building maintenance or repairs are needed (inside or outside of the building).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED). At least two (2) years experience in medical office; prior reception experience in a behavioral health office setting preferred. Able to multi-task yet pay attention to detail. Good computer skills; working knowledge of MS-Office products. Strong interpersonal skills. Some experience with an Electronic Health Record.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills required.
M-Th: 4:30-8 PM
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org