What it’s like to work as a Mental Health Therapist:
- Learn and develop clinical skills as part of Mental Health cohort. Work as a team to meet the needs of the community. Develop skills in a specialization.
- Feel encouraged to do what you think is best for each client and get the support you need to manage each situation.
- Working with a multi-service agency provides our clinicians with a community of clinical resources they can refer their clients to.
- Across the agency, we have over 30 programs for referrals. Amongst them are Mobile Crisis/SASS, Community Support Team (CST), The Living Room, Supported Employment. We also provide medical, dental, psychiatry, substance use, and domestic and sexual violence services.
- Mental Health clinicians have the opportunity to work with clients of all ages. Working in a community health setting challenges your expectations in a positive way and expands your clinical depth of skills.
- Your work will make an impact on the community. Staff are invested in each other. We are a community of people!
- Our employees are our greatest asset. We understand our cultural differences are some of our greatest assets. Employees are welcomed as they are!
Core responsibilities of the position
Provides outpatient mental health assessment and treatment services to a caseload of clients via telehealth or in-person at the office, in the community, and/or in local schools depending on the needs of the clients.
- We reward staff with bonuses for meeting and exceeding clinical service & documentation requirements.
- We also offer wage increases upon clinical licensure and reimbursement for clinical license exam and renewal fees. Loan forgiveness programs through National Health Services Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Weekly clinical supervision and consultation groups, and professional development with free CEU’s! You never have to go outside the organization to get CEU’s!
- Flexible schedules. Positions include both remote and on-site work. Laptops are provided and equipped for tele-health
- We provide our staff with a comprehensive benefit package supportive to all aspects of your life & career. Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, Dental Vision, FSA, Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program with 3 free clinical sessions, Wellness & Perks discount program.
- Accrue 16 days of PTO in your first year, supplemental Sick Bank, Holidays, Floating holidays, Parental Leave & Emergency Paid Sick Leave for COVID related absences and to get the vaccine.
- 401(k) with company match and complimentary sessions with a financial advisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Looking for clinicians that are also Bilingual (English/Spanish & English/Arabic)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Counseling, Psychology, Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related degree.
- Experience working with children, adolescents and adults who live with mental illness preferred.
Must maintain a safe driving record and have current valid Illinois Driver’s License and vehicle. Personal vehicle needed for transportation to/from community and home-based interventions. Mileage for authorized work-related purposes is reimbursable.
We have many protocols to ensure compliance with the CDC and IDPH. We offer COVID vaccines on site, provide PPE, have our HVAC system cleaned & disinfected, added UV lights, virus filters, touchless faucets, plexi-glass barriers, ®ular sanitizing.
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com