The FQHC Program Coordinator (FPC)supports and promotes successful achievement of health center goals by working closely with health center clinical managers, the Clinical Leadership Team (CLT) as assigned by SVP Health Center Programs. FPC organizes program and activities in accordance with mission and goals of Pillars Community Health. FPC monitors and reports on activities related to Health Resources Service Agency (HRSA),grants management and reporting , site readiness and deeming process for Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA), Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) certification and recertification process, 340 B Program and Interoperability (PI).
Participates in activities related to quality assurance and improvement, risk management. Facilitates the gathering and reporting of information and data, helps develop project plans, helps schedule and lead meetings related to specific program project and support CLT with education, staff training and securing relevant resources to support CLT associated with the previously mention programs. Collaborates with team members that posses a diverse array of talents and responsibilities. Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved. Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding projects issues and decisions on services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
HRSA Grant and Program Compliance:
- Works with SVP Health Center Services to ensure compliance HRSA 19 program Requirements.
- Ensure Pillars Community Health protocols, policies and procedure are complaint with HRSA Program, PCMH, and FTCA requirements
- Work with Clinical Leadership Team to ensure a continuous state of survey readiness.
- Helps to submit any HRSA/BPHC reports related to federal grant funds.
- Manages HRSA Electronic Handbook
- Develops an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas of improvement.
- Reports out performance variance based on regular audit of program requirements to Risk Management, Compliance, FTCA and CQI committees as appropriate.
- Works closely with grant team members to help write, monitor, evaluate and report on grants as appropriate or assigned.
340 B Program
- Works with SVP Health Center Services to ensure 340B registrations are kept current, policies and practices are updated and assists with monthly compliance audits and report out of audits as a part of Risk Management, Compliance, FTCA and CQI as appropriate
- Works with SVP, Heath Center Services to maintain provider profiles via vendor portal (Walgreens 340 Portal)
- Participate in meetings with 340 B vendor representative.
- Completes training via 340B University and ECRI portal with 6 months of hire and participates in other relevant 340B training offer by other 3rd party entities.
- Ensure vendor supplies of medication are refilled in a timely manner by monitoring inventory and days since last fill and supplied.
- Ensures 340B manual is reviewed, revised and update to comply with 340b entity requirements.
- Develop and implements action plans related to any gaps in performance related to internal audits of the 340B program.
- Works work SVP Health Center Services to 3rd party audit is conducted annually and recommendations are implemented within 30 day of any findings.
Federal Tort Claims Act
- Works with Senior VP of Health Center Services on preparation, submission, and ongoing compliance to assure annual FTCA recertification.
- Helps HRSA survey team conduct document reviews, staff and board interviews and facility tours depending on schedules and availability.
- Helps review, revise and implement appropriate policies and procedures to reduce the risk of malpractice and the risk of lawsuits arising out of any health or health-related functions performed by the entity.
- Assists credentialing specialist and clinical leaders in securing, reviewing and assuring ongoing credentialing and privileging of licensed staff and other health center staff.
- Helps facilitate annual risk assessment for various health center programs.
- Work with the Clinical Leadership Team to monitor provider compliance and facilitate resolution of barriers to successful completion of attestations.
- Monitor CMS updates and changes to the program and facilitate timely adoption.
- Along with the SVP Health Center Services, monitor the EHR dashboard to ensure compliance and pull reports.
- Identify opportunities for continuous quality improvement in the delivery of program.
- Attends all meetings as required.
- Participates in company projects as needed/directed.
- In compliance with all agency policies
- Adheres to OSHA guidelines for a safe work environment.
- Follows all rules required to comply with confidentiality and HIPAA policies.
- Complies with all applicable laws, including but not limited to medical records laws, HIPAA, OSHA and the corporate compliance program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or another related field.
1-3 years of experience in healthcare program management, project management, grant management, quality improvement, or risk management. Previous experience with the HRSA Electronic Handbook required.
Previous experience working with FTCA requirements and deeming application processes preferred. Prior experience working in public health and /or not for profit organizations.
FQHC background or experience in an outpatient healthcare setting highly preferred. Experience working with electronic health record system necessary. Experience using ECW highly preferred.
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org