This position is accountable for day-to-day operations management and success of the Outpatient Behavioral Health programs including Mental Health (CMHC), Substance Use (SUPR) and School Based activities. The Director will be responsible for developing, planning, organizing and implementing strategies to maintain efficiencies and effectiveness in procedures, meeting regulatory and accreditation requirements, ensuring achievement of client contact hours, and meeting other key performance indicators established for the Outpatient Behavioral Health programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibilities include direct day to day management of service line components maintaining compliance with program/service line goals including but not limited to the following: client access and case assignments management, discharge process skill development, oversight of concerns relating to coverage, productivity, caseload expectations and documentation.
- Provides administrative support, supervision and consultation to support and broaden staff skill levels
- Participates in CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) process, overseeing adherence to protocols and goals and objectives set forth in CQI program for current year
- Addresses and implements appropriate action for quality of care concerns, staff concerns, client complaints, and department concerns
- Provide clinical oversight within the scope of the clinical license/certification.
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding and performance management of all staff in Outpatient programs
- Responsible for establishing and implementing staff protocols; ensures existing protocols are updated and trains staff accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring documentation requirements and standards are maintained in accordance with Rule 132/140, SUPR Rule 2060 and any other regulatory requirements
- Supports the VP with developing and maintaining internal and external stakeholders relationships that create opportunities for referrals and collaborative client care
- Provides crisis support to clinics as needed (Crises should take priority over regular sessions)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s in Counseling, Psychology, Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field. Clinical License required (LCSW/LCPC/LMFT). Experience providing clinical and administrative supervision required. Experience working as a program administrator or coordinator is also required.
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com