Oversees aspects of Mental Health programs including: Outpatient Mental Health, Integrated Behavioral Health, Community Support Services, and Training and Testing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Serves as integral member of Pillars Community Health leadership team
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership
- Demonstrates and promotes leadership values of honesty, trust, accountability and collaboration
- Demonstrates and promotes open line of communication
- Works collaboratively with other management team members to leverage cross- program strengths and integration of services, to take advantage of new opportunities and to address organizational challenges
- Promotes culture of high performance and continuous improvement by, among other things,
- Remaining current on industry best practices related to areas of responsibility and improving internal systems with eye towards future needs and within budget parameters
- Instilling a coaching/mentoring culture to further develop organizational leadership and succession and promote accountability
- Demonstrates in self and promotes cultural competence and diversity, open-mindedness, mutual respect and inclusiveness
- Actively commit to the value of supporting a diverse work force reflecting the diversity of our communities, consumers and stakeholders.
- Ensuring activities within area of direct responsibility, and leadership management in general, operates ethically and within parameters of Pillars Community Heath mission, vision and standards of conduct
- Participates in planning process with SRVP/ VP of service line for program development, resource deployment and utilization, community linkages.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings of the Leadership team to provide strategic leadership and management of the agency to ensure that Pillars Community Health’s mission, core values and operational plans are effectively put into practice.
- Works collaboratively with other management team members to leverage cross-program strengths and integration of services.
- Participates in the hiring process for clinical positions within specific service line.
- Provides administrative support, supervision and consultation to support and broaden staff skill levels.
- Participates in CQI process, overseeing adherence to protocols and goals and objectives set forth in CQI program for current year.
- Participates in regular management and supervisor’s meetings to review and evaluate overall staff and program performance goals and objectives.
- Completes evaluations in collaboration with direct supervisors for staff within service area.
- Maintains appropriate range of services based upon industry standards, clinical practices, and evidence-based practices and/or best business practices.
- Participates with the Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, SVP of Behavioral Health and Program Vice Presidents in developing the operating budgets for the service areas and for maintaining specific service area components or programs within specified budgetary limits.
- Hire mid-level management staff appropriate to meet the needs of the service areas. Actively commit to the value of supporting a diverse work force reflecting the diversity of our communities, consumers and stakeholders.
- Director of Community Support Services
- Director of Process and Development
- Coordinator of Training and Testing
- Direct Service Staff-as needed
- Establishes and implements staff protocols; ensures existing protocols are updated and trains staff accordingly.
- Ensures achievement of client contact hours for said program given the expectations established in coordination with grant providers.
- Responsible for reviewing all Assessment and Treatment Plans; ensures that staff and students follow all agency, state, and federal requirements.
- Ensures staff members consistently consult with primary care providers, including those referred by other Network Providers.
- Ensures confidentiality of all client records; implements and trains staff on confidentiality expectations and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with all participants in the Community Healthcare Network of the Western Suburbs (the Network).
- Ensures staff attendance at Pillars all-staff meetings as well as all other required meetings including: weekly consultation meetings, weekly therapy team meetings, weekly supervision, and any other agency required meetings.
- Completes regular program evaluations and inter-agency communication to ensure that the program continues to achieve objectives effectively.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field. Supervisory experience required. Program development and data management experience required. LCPC/LCSW/LMFT required.
Related experience could include integrated care experience with a primary care population and a demonstrated flexibility in the use of treatment modalities including individual, family, and group treatment for short- and long-term lengths of stay. Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with consumers, referrals sources, and other community providers is absolutely essential.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org