** We are looking for Clinically Licensed Therapists to work in an integrated care environment within our Health Center. Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Hybrid and 100% telehealth options available. **
What it’s like to work as a Behavioral Health Consultant:
- Learn and develop clinical skills as part of Integrated Care Team to meet the needs of the community. Develop skills in a specialization.
- Feel encouraged to do what you think is best for each client and get the support you need to manage each situation.
- Working with a multi-service agency provides our clinicians with a community of clinical resources they can refer their clients to.
- Across the agency, we have over 30 programs for referrals. Amongst them are Mobile Crisis/SASS, Community Support Team (CST), The Living Room, Supported Employment. We also provide medical, dental, psychiatry, substance use, and domestic and sexual violence services.
- Work with clients of all ages. Working in a community health setting challenges your expectations in a positive way and expands your clinical depth of skills.
- Your work will make an impact on the community. Staff are invested in each other. We are a community of people!
- Our employees are our greatest asset. We understand our cultural differences are some of our greatest assets. Employees are welcomed as they are!
Core responsibilities of the position
Provides brief mental health and substance use intervention services to medical patients of an outpatient family practice Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). Brief intervention services are provided in-person and via telehealth using evidence-based models in addition to ongoing collaboration with medical staff and other behavioral health team members within a Community Mental Health Center.
- We reward staff with bonuses for meeting and exceeding clinical service & documentation requirements.
- We also offer wage increases upon clinical licensure and reimbursement for clinical license exam and renewal fees. Loan forgiveness programs through National Health Services Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Weekly clinical supervision and consultation groups, and professional development with free CEU’s! You never have to go outside the organization to get CEU’s!
- Flexible schedules. Positions include both remote and on-site work. Laptops are provided and equipped for tele-health
- We provide our staff with a comprehensive benefit package supportive to all aspects of your life & career. Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, Dental Vision, FSA, Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program with 3 free clinical sessions, Wellness & Perks discount program.
- Accrue 16 days of PTO in your first year, supplemental Sick Bank, Holidays, Floating holidays, Parental Leave & Emergency Paid Sick Leave for COVID related absences and to get the vaccine.
- 401(k) with company match and complimentary sessions with a financial advisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field required.
- LCSW/LCPC/LMFT/PsyD required.
- CADC Preferred.
- Experience in the substance use disorder field and/or related field required. Preferred experience working with clients with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.
Related experience should include integrated care experience with a primary care population and a demonstrated knowledge and experience in the use of brief treatment modalities including cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, and solution-focused therapy. Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with consumers, referrals sources, and other community providers is essential.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Must maintain a safe driving record and have current valid Illinois Driver’s License. Personal vehicle needed for transportation to/from consultation meetings at other Pillars Community Health sites. Mileage for authorized work-related purposes is reimbursable.
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org