Under general supervision of the VP of Health Center Operations, performs a range of administrative assignments that support the Health Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets patients and guides them to the proper location.
- Performs health screenings for COVID related symptoms.
- Addresses general inquiries from patients when arriving for COVID vaccines or tests.
- Collects patient’s identification and assists patients with completion of paperwork.
- Helps in sanitizing areas to maintain a clean and healthy environment.
- Assists staff with scheduling patient appointments and organizing and processing the appropriate paperwork.
- Assists staff with patient registration for the COVID vaccine and/or other services.
- Enters data into electronic health record, tracking spreadsheets, or other data collection portals.
- Answers phones and emails related to COVID Vaccine or Testing questions or appointments.
- Assists with administrative projects as needed.
- Provides accurate Spanish/English interpretation to applicants and patients needing such assistance and/or translation of written materials from English to Spanish as needed.
- Maintains patient information and confidentiality in accordance with applicable laws and Agency policies.
- Adheres to OSHA guidelines for a safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent. Customer Service experience preferred. Prior experience working in an administrative support role in a medical office or health center environment preferred.
Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English
- Dependable and punctual
- Customer Service; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Empathic and sensitive to patient needs
- Culturally sensitive; embraces diversity
- Resourceful & Assertive
Mobility: Local travel between sites as needed – normal accessibility and mobility through the sites navigating stairs, inclines, ramps, carpeted, smooth and rough surfaces. Lifting/carrying of objects ranges and may be up to 30 lbs.
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com