- The Executive Assistant provides specialized administrative support for the CEO and facilitates the directives of the CEO to the Executive Team.
- Manages CEO phone calls, calendar, appointments and meetings, and travel of CEO
- Serves as the president & CEO’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and coordinates board meetings, agendas, meeting materials and meeting minutes. Competency in BoardPaq on-line board management tool highly preferred.
- Performs special projects and project coordination at request of CEO
- The Executive Assistant to the CEO should be able to assess and anticipate the needs of the CEO and understand and navigate the complexities of the Senior Management Team members.
- Being highly resourceful, service excellence oriented comfortable dealing professionally with a diverse set of people in every mode of communication are hallmark competencies of this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Responsibilities require strong technology competencies with computer hardware and software, proficiency with Microsoft Office, Project
- Critical thinking in judgment, highly effective verbal and written communication skills, problem solving and a high level of adaptability.
- Ability to be mobile in our facilities – some regular local travel between corporate offices.
- Climb stairs.
- Carry mail pouches/cartons.
- Ability to lift small boxes, packages and other items up to 25 lbs.
Salary commensurate with experience
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com