** Looking for both a full-time and part-time clinician for our Hickory Hills office. **
Provides individual, couple, family and group counseling services to assist individuals in achieving more effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Through in-person interview with client and significant others, assesses the client’s presenting and collection of other relevant information and needs for service.
- Apprises each client of the services available both within the agency and in the community at large that respond to the client’s need.
- Develops and periodically reviews a treatment plan in collaboration with the client that considers the clients presenting problem, strengths and resources.
- Informs each client of his or her rights and responsibilities involved in receiving services.
- Refers clients to commit resources as appropriate.
- Provides crisis intervention for clients as needed throughout the duration of services.
- Maintains collateral contracts with others as needed and with client’s explicit authorization.
- Documents all clinical activity in accordance with agency policy which can include a case intake form, assessment, progress notes, treatment plan and termination summary.
- Complies with agency funding/administrative/statistical reporting including submitting direct service reports and time cards in a timely fashion.
- Provides screening services to potential clients of the agency to assess appropriateness for services.
- Participates in professional development programs or training as required by agency policy or licensing standards
- Other duties are assigned.
Masters degree in clinical social work, psychology or counseling required. Outpatient clinical experience preferred. Experience in program’s area of work preferred.
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org