This position is accountable for strategic development and operational success of the Outpatient Behavioral Health programs including Mental Health (CMHC), Substance Use (SUPR) and other programs as identified. Responsible for developing, planning, organizing and implementing strategies to maintain efficiencies and effectiveness in operational processes, ensuring outpatient programs are meeting regulatory and accreditation requirements, staff and programs are meeting all key performance and quality indicators, and identifying client, staff and community needs for strategic growth. This position also works collaboratively with the SVP of Behavioral Health and the entire Line of Service leadership team on departmental and organizational goals.
- Serves as integral member of Pillars Community Health leadership team
- Provides effective and inspiring leadership
- Demonstrates and promotes leadership values of honesty, trust, accountability, and collaboration
- Demonstrates and promotes open lines of communication
- Works collaboratively with other management team members to leverage cross- program strengths and integration of services, to take advantage of new opportunities and to address organizational challenges
- Promotes culture of high performance and continuous improvement by, among other things:
- Remains current on industry best practices related to areas of responsibility and improving internal systems with eye towards future needs and within budget parameters
- Instills a coaching/mentoring culture to further develop organizational leadership and succession and promote accountability
- Demonstrates self-awareness and promotes cultural competence and diversity, mutual respect and inclusiveness
- Actively commits to the value of supporting a diverse work force reflecting the diversity of our communities, consumers and stakeholders
- Ensures activities within area of direct responsibility, and leadership management in general, operates ethically and within parameters of Pillars Community Heath mission, vision and standards of conduct
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Responsibilities include operational oversight and strategic development of Outpatient Mental Health, Outpatient Substance Use Treatment services to achieve goals including but not limited to the following: client access, clinical philosophy and approach including evidence based practices utilized, performance monitoring oversight, staff development and training, and program growth and expansion based on needs of population and communities served.
- Participates in planning process with SVP of Behavioral Health for program development, resource deployment and utilization, community linkages.
- Provides administrative and clinical support, supervision and consultation to support and broaden staff skill levels
- Participates in CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) process, overseeing adherence to protocols and goals and objectives set forth in CQI program for current year
- Participates in regular management meetings to review and evaluate overall staff and program performance goals and objectives
- Addresses and implements appropriate action for quality-of-care concerns, staff concerns, client complaints, and department concerns
- Provides clinical oversight within the scope of the clinical license/certification.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training and hiring staff; planning, assigning, and directing work; evaluating performance, providing coaching and development, addressing concerns and resolving problems, and managing employee timecards.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing staff protocols; ensures existing protocols are updated and trains staff accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring documentation requirements and processes are maintained in accordance with Rule 132/140, SUPR Rule 2060 and any other regulatory requirements
- Responsible for developing and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships that create opportunities for referrals and collaborative client care
- Completes regular program evaluations and inter-agency communication to ensure that the program continues to achieve objectives effectively.
- Adheres to OSHA guidelines for a safe work environment
- Complies with confidentiality and HIPAA policies
- Complies with all applicable laws, including but not limited to medical records laws, HIPAA, OSHA, billing and coding laws and regulations, and the corporate compliance program of Pillars Community Health
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Vice President of Behavioral Health
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s degree in Counseling, Psychology, Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field required. Clinical License Required (LCSW/LCPC/LMFT). At least 3-5 years demonstrated leadership in clinical operations and service delivery, preferably Community Mental Health, Substance Use Treatment or other Outpatient setting
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com